[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals...

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 08:37:23 PST 2005

The meal planning meeting will be at my house on Feb.9th. around 7:30 PM.  We need input from EVERYONE, family's need to have only 1 representative present. If you cannot attend this meeting please contact me so that I may make other arrangements to speak with you.

Send me your idea for an evening meal, including main ingredients and any side dishes (bread, salad, etc.) that would complete the meal.

Things to keep in mind:
We will need 6 evening meals.
We need to feed around 40 - 45 hungry adults, teenagers and children.
Main dish is best cooked in 1 pot. You cook, you clean (or recruit your clean up crew)!!
Be kid friendly.
And be fairly inexpensive, unless you WANT to contribute extra $$ to your meal.
I would like to keep the cost down to around $2 - $2.50 per person per meal.
Alric, Fiona, Aingeal & Caerell are contributing the filled propane tanks, so their contribution to meals will only be in the form of "help" in the kitchen.

If you have any questions please give me a call, send me an email or stop by my house.

Dana,
Camp Mom