[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals...

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 08:54:02 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/20/2005 10:38:57 AM Central Standard Time,
sca004 at sbcglobal.net writes:
The meal planning meeting will be at my house on Feb.9th. around 7:30 PM.  We
need input from EVERYONE, family's need to have only 1 representative
present. If you cannot attend this meeting please contact me so that I may make other
arrangements to speak with you.

I have in my notes from our last meeting that we were having a meal planning
meeting on Jan. 26th at 7:30. Is this no longer correct?

Dolce
"If you always do what you always did,
you will always get what you always got!"