[Loch-Ruadh] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Calling all Artisans

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sun Jan 23 09:48:26 PST 2005

Catrin / Kathy

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Thomas A Smith" <smithfamily at aspect1.net>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Calling all Artisans
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:02:59 -0600

Artisans of Ansteorra

It is only one more week to the Westgate Winter Collegium, at which the
Canton of Westgate will choose its champion in the arts and sciences.  The
format for the competition is single item entry, and documentation is
required.   I am requesting a letter or email of intent, simply so that we
can make sure that we have judges on hand who understand the works on
display.

We have plenty of room left for artisans to compete, and some very nice
prizes on offer, including a rather nifty period folding stool of my own
construction; and a small chandelier.  A picture of the chair will be posted
on the event website, http://www.clancircle.com/wwc/, as an incentive for
people to enter.

Come out and share your artistry with us!

Thomas atte Woode