[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Gulf War Meals...

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:50:00 PST 2005

I don't loike liver and onions, but I do love sour krout and spinich, but
probably not together. Now what kind of meal can I put together with those??

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape