[Loch-Ruadh] For the Bamboo Cutting Party

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 27 07:31:25 PST 2005

Sounds like a winner to me.  I would much rather cut the basmboo when it's not raining.  (By the way what exactly IS basmboo?)

Padraig
  Alric wrote:

  Greetings all

  The Basmboo cutting party is scheduled for this Sunday.  Looking at the weather forecast, Sunday may be a bit, shall we say....  wet.   Sat. morning or ealry afternoon Sat. looks like it will be dryer.

  So the question is,  - Should we cut bamboo on Sat?  What are the thoughts of the bamboo cutting party?

  Alric