[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meal Meeting

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 09:14:43 PST 2005

went very well.
For those that missed the meeting:

Monday- Mexi Soup & some type of vegetable soup
Kat, Cathal, Duckie, Marcus, Robert and Melody

Tuesday- Beef Stew
Gwenllian, Gabrielle, Robartach, Terrence and Dana

Wednesday- Chili & Fixings
Poledore, Gruffyd, Vigulf, Morgunn and Dondi

Thursday- Chicken & Dumplings
Padraig, Amber, Dolce, Channah, Asher and Matt

Friday- Hamburger Soup
Tegwared, Catrin, Kaz, Michelle, Arianna and Carinna

Saturday- Hot Dogs, Beans, Chips
Dunstan (just guess what you are being tagged to bring!!!), Gerard, Constance and Elizabeth

You can call me for more details and we will have a GW gathering AFTER populace meeting.

Mark your calendar February 9th will be the next Gulf War meeting. At this meeting we will try to firm up who is toting what, fine tune the meal plans, make final arrangements and commitments for the Land Improvement party leaving on February 11th. If you are camping with Loch Ruadh PLEASE attend this meeting.