[Loch-Ruadh] Belated Happy New Year

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Mon Jan 3 18:39:15 PST 2005

You're in trouble now Gruffydd

Catrin

----Original Message Follows----
From: Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com>
To: Shire Of Loch Ruadh <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Belated Happy New Year
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:23:14 -0800 (PST)

Ah dear Gruffydd,

  I do beseech thee to forgive such a grievous error on
my part. Had I but known that the beginning of your
new year would suffer for the lack of my well wishes I
most assuredly would have hastened them to you. But
rest assured.. as compense I will endeavor to make
sure that this year will be a year that you do not
soon forget. For what type of Puck would I be who did
not add into the mischief and fun of one I consider
friend? Now that you have captured my attention to my
oversight I will endeavor to bring much mirth and
merriment into your life, or at least into those
around you. *evil grin*

Happy New Year to You dear friend!

As always the good and friendly Puck,

Kat