[Loch-Ruadh] DSL maybe!!

Dana mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Jan 4 09:16:37 PST 2005

I just hope he doesn't change his mind!!

Dana

Eirikr wrote:

 The last time I checked SBC DSL was $26.95 a month.
 But they may have gone down again or have some kind of
special.  They have upped the speeds to something like
1.5 Meg download, 384 k upload.

 You will be getting about 20 times the download speed
 at the cost of $2.00 more a month than what AOL
 charges for dial-up.

 Good Luck Mom,

 Eirikr