[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting Reminder

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Jan 5 15:00:50 PST 2005

At 09:59 PM 1/4/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting
>
>When: 5 January 2005 7:30 PM

Darn, darn, darn!  It looks like I am going to miss Populace meeting tonight.
I  have been a bad girl these  past couple of weeks (or at least since before
Christmas) and have not taken my gout preventative, so I am suffering for it.
I hobble around and cannot drive without great discomfort, so I guess I will
stay home and console myself with cookies and candy.  Poor me!

Anyway, you all have a good meeting and don't volunteer me for anything.<G>