[Loch-Ruadh] Hello All!

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 18:26:38 PST 2005

Greetings everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know We're still alive. Mordi's been job searching, and I've been doing alot of running here, there and everywhere. No he's not out of a job yet.. however his contract with Microscum.. er.. soft is coming up at the end of this month. However on a good note he might have a job with I think Volt at the begining of Feb.. soo Woo Hooo hopefully!

Oh btw.. at the end of this month will be his 30th B-day (ie he really is an adult now.. right?) so I have to figure out something to do for his B-day.. any suggestions? If you have some please send them to my personal email as I don't want him seeing them.. hehe...

inn illi