[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meals...

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 09:15:44 PST 2005

By golly, you are correct, thank you!! You see how I depend on everyone to keep me on my toes!!

I only looked at the Shire calendar, I did not check the excellent notes that Catrin had taken. I have now put the meal planning meeting for Gulf War on the correct date of January 26th on the Shire Calendar.

The GW meeting on February 9th will be used to: firm up travel plans for Shire equipment, fine tune meals, encourage the advance work team and anything else I can think of that needs to be addressed. Sound good?

Camp Mom,
Dana
  Dolce corrected Dana with the following: