[Loch-Ruadh] Hello?

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 17:20:34 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/21/2005 3:41:35 PM Central Standard Time,
lymadelina at earthlink.net writes:
What?  You couldn't hear me whimpering and moaning in agony?  I'm out sick
from work with strep throat complicated by the flu.  Anybody wanna come visit???

Bleh.

Madelina
How lovely of you to think of us, but I am thinking it is best that I should
turn down your kind offer of a gift.  Here is hoping you find someone else to
pass it to and get it out of your house!

Dolce
"If you always do what you always did,
you will always get what you always got!"