[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop and ISTHP Aftermath

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 06:55:35 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/23/2005 11:11:54 PM Central Standard Time,
tdsikes at prodigy.net writes:
Third sign of mental illness:  Mentally ill people don't think they're crazy,
they think they're ok and something is wrong with everyone else.
Well, in this case I am let off the hook! I actually had a full mental
evaluation a year and a half ago, and aside from some minor post traumatic stress
syndrome, I was given a clean bill of mental health. See, this comes in handy
all the time!  I can actually say I am not crazy...well, OK, so from time to
time I do like to pretend! LOL

Dolce
"If you always do what you always did,
you will always get what you always got!"