[Loch-Ruadh] poofy pants fabric

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:14:51 PST 2005

You really worry about all that? I just make sure it covers me and isn't too
hot. We only have too seasons in Ansteorra, camping and waiting for camping.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape