[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Gulf War Meals...

Starling Mandrill starlingmandrill at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 11:49:26 PST 2005

Dearest Mother Dana,
What about making Lentils Soup with Ham ? I made it for my bunch and they love it with a good pan of corn bread and rice pudding with raisins for desert. Yum !!! I don't know about  other Lady's,but I have to sleep in another tent when my husband eats chili..lol...Many thanks for your time...
Polydore <polydore at ntbb.net> wrote: Well, with some help, I could come up with some chili again....
I don't think I can make the meeting tomorrow, though.
Polydore!