[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Gulf War Meals...

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 25 18:26:49 PST 2005

Not to mention that we will also have a large number of people around open flames.

Terrence

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Lentil Soup with ham is not an option as we have a number of people attending war that cannot eat pork.

Are you going to Gulf War with Loch Ruadh? You did not sign your post nor do I recognize the email address.

Dana