[Loch-Ruadh] Girl Scout Cookies

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 14:40:57 PST 2005

I knew I forgot something last night!!
Please remind me at populace meeting that you (or your girls) need to make
an announcement about Girl Scout cookie orders!!

Dana
Who will be very grumpy if she forgets to order her cookies.

Kaz wrote:

If anyone loves Girl Scout Cookies and doesn't have a local Girl Scout
to order from, my daughters, Arianna and Carinna are selling them.
Either email me your order or catch us at a meeting. We plan on making
the Gulf War meal planning meeting, fighter practice, archery
practice, garb sewing meetings. Just ask for Kaz.

--
Kazimierz od Wolin
Resident of Loch Ruadh