[Loch-Ruadh] Land Work trip

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Jan 27 20:15:31 PST 2005

Meeting at your place is no problem.  Can we park our vehicles on the street or will we need to go park elsewhere?

We're going to leave as soon after noon as possible, yes?

Padraig
  Alric wrote:

  For those of you who are going to work on the land on the 11th, I have spoken to Larry Stanford and he has given us the go ahead to come out and work on our land.

  So any ideas as to where we should meet to convoy out?  We could meet at my house (seems to be soemwhat centrally located) or whereever...!

  Alric