[Loch-Ruadh] Hellooooie

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:35:27 PDT 2005

As many of you know I've been out of the SCA and fighting for quite a while,
I've been threatening to come back for a long time now =) Well a friend of
mine has really got my want to return going and I just wanted to let anyone
that cares know that I'm going to be rejoining both elf sea and loch ruadhs
fighter practices, once I get my shield done, a new weapon, and completely
redo my armor lol ok so it might take me a bit to get back. I will also be
going to the next local event in Aug. So in short if anyone needs my number,
some armor banged out (leather), or just want to chat, e-mail me and I'll
shoot you my cell phone number.

Thank you for the bandwidth,
Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...