[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Silent Auction

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:59:33 PDT 2005

Hi!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day.  Mine was extra special
because my son-in-law returned home from Iraq last Wednesday and should be
home for good.

Now, I need to solicit items for the silent auction at Lughnasad.  If you
have stuff to donate, please bring it to populous, tomorrow night and either
Sybil or I will collect it from you.  I hope to have it all numbered and the
bid cards done before the event.  Dig deep and donate whatever you can.  It
doesn't have to be SCA, but I think that SCA-related items will be more
profitable.

Thanks, in advance, for your generosity!

Ly Gwenllian and Ly Sybil
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!