[Loch-Ruadh] totally off topic items for sale

Donita Len Schubert SCHUBERT_DONITA_LEN at Lilly.com
Thu Jul 7 05:55:02 PDT 2005

please excuse.....

I am selling my guest room furniture to make room for the new addition!
(we are due on December 18!)  This furniture was given to me by my father
and was set up out of the box in the room it is in now. The entire set has
been used on a handful of occasions by visiting family and is in perfect
shape.  Set is solid wood with a light finish, perfect for a child's or
guest bedroom.
What is going:
Queen size bed, headboard and footboard with attached frame and a queen
sized pillow top mattress and box spring Mattress and box spring match and
are almost new....really comfortable.
9 drawer chest with large mirror
2 bed side chests with 2 drawers each
TV hutch with 2 large drawers (large enough for 19" TV and game system)
and a special bonus for my SCA friends....
a complete 5 piece Croscill comforter set (dust ruffle, comforter, shams
and sheets) plus throw pillows!! Dark green/ tapestry fabric.
PLUS Herries (and I) will deliver all this stuff TO YOUR HOUSE and HELP
YOU SET IT UP!!!
all this for $800 What a deal!!!
Come see's welcome and pictures can be e-mailed upon request, please pass
this along to all interested parties.
all interested parties please call me or Herries at:
817-300-4729 or 817-937-6757
Thanks!
Toryn