[Loch-Ruadh] Re:Thought you guys would like to know

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:44:52 PDT 2005

(Original message accidentally sent privately)

Good question........both are great choices.....

I'll go with the axe. Nothing like the great fun of splitting someone's head
in two ;o) hehehe!
He feels like an axe kind of boy....he already kicks and hits so hard that
it feels like he's trying to chop his way out of my tummy ;oÞ (I know.....I
know ladies...it will only get worse)

BTW the determined due date is Thanksgiving day....Nov 24th. Kinda
interesting, let's see if it actually works out that way.

Ceara

P.S. Thanks for the thought.