[Loch-Ruadh] Gabrielle is ill

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Jul 13 06:34:47 PDT 2005

I totaly accept the blame for misunderstanding you on the phone yesterday!
Please accept my appologies since I was the one who called Dana. For those
reading  want it known it was NOT Dana who posted without permission, it was
my misunderstanding Sluggy's request and letting Dana know. Thats what I get
for trying to juggle a crazy work night and a personal phone call. Sluggy,
tell Gabby I am sorry for any unwanted/needed calls.

Pook