[Loch-Ruadh] Thought you guys would like to know

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 14:16:08 PDT 2005

That is a great name dear.
Can't wait to see pics and the little one will be even better.
Vigulf says he still cant believe his little sis is going to be a mommy.
Vivat Ceara
Love you
Constance

Robyn Cantley <elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks very much! The baby's name will be Alexander James Buckner. Alexander
is my great grandmother's maiden name, and James is Luke's middle name,
which is also Luke's great uncle's name.

The sonogram looks like it even shows the roots of the baby's teeth. It's
really amazing looking at them. I will bring them to Lughnasadh and show
everyone.

Ceara