[Loch-Ruadh] Going Away Party

donmckinnon1 at netzero.net donmckinnon1 at netzero.net
Sun Jul 17 21:01:11 PDT 2005

As a 21 year retired vet, I've been there done all that. And I remember all the lonely time.  The period that Morgan will be spending in basic will be the loneliest and hardest of his life.  I will be there to see him off and urge all of Loch Ruadh to join in to see another of our youth off on his quest to become the man. When he has completed his time, we will see a person return to us who will be someone we all can be proud of.

I bless all who did and those who will serve if they be Marine, Sailor, Soldier or Airman. They are those who keep us free!

Don McKinnon,
Msgt USAF, Retired.

AKA Gruffydd Vawr ap Rodri.