FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Going Away Party

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 15:18:03 PDT 2005

                                             AMEN!       WOLFIE!
wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait if  a good book isn't around read the good book

all the lonely time.  The period that Morgan will be spending in basic will
be the loneliest and hardest of his life.  I will be there to see him off
and urge all of Loch Ruadh to join in to see another of our youth off on
his quest to become the man. When he has completed his time, we will see a
person return to us who will be someone we all can be proud of.

> I bless all who did and those who will serve if they be Marine, Sailor,
Soldier or Airman. They are those who keep us free!