[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Coordinator's Meeting - Saturday

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 11:36:02 PDT 2005

There will be a quick Lughnasad meeting prior to
bardic on Saturday at about 7:30pm.  This will be to
touch base and make sure all coordinator needs are
being met and to find out what still needs to be done.

If I haven't said it before, let me do so now. I
really appreciate the hard work every one has put in
so far to make this a very fun Lughnasad this year!

Lady Katheryn

Map to Kat's :
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=9033+Napa+Valley+Trail&csz=Keller+%2C+TX+76248&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"