[Loch-Ruadh] Looking For a Few Good Guards...

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 13:24:41 PDT 2005

So far, I have 3 volunteers from my House.

Colleen

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
As you may have heard, Their Excellencies Elfsea have graciously agreed to
hold Court at Lughnasad, and have accepted the Shire's offer to provide
them with Guards while They are there.

To that end, I am looking for volunteers to serve as spear-bearers, and to
hold a broadsword, a rapier and a bow during Court. We need four
spear-bearers (I will provide the Shire spears, butit would be good if you
have a sword that you can wear as well), someone to hold a broadsword,
someone to hold a rapier and someone to hold a bow and perhaps carry a
quiver of arrows. These last three would stand directly behind Their
Excellencies.

Ideally, these volunteers will be those who are not already coordinators
or otherwise responsible for other activities going on at the event.

If you are willing and able to serve as a Guard, please let me know via
email as soon as possible at padraig_ruad at irishbar.org.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.

http://mail.yahoo.com