[Loch-Ruadh] Re: populace meeting next wednesday

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 05:44:26 PDT 2005

Yes it was nice to have a quiet space.
There were issues with the expense from several of the Populace. The subject will be discussed at length at Aug. Pop.
I'm hoping someone might have a contact for a location like Elfsea's Moot so that there is no expense involved in attending the meeting, and others can go to a meal before or after if they choose.

Prohero <prohero1 at charter.net> wrote:
So what was wrong with Golden Corral? Seemed nice to have a quiet
place to hold the meeting.

>august 3 but where???????
>

>Jim,
>
>Populace on the August 3rd will be at the IHOP on
>Quebec.
>
>Usually there is a reminder sent out to this list
>about 3 days prior to each meeting, get together or
>event letting people know the time, location and
>directions. Populace reminders are generally sent out
>the Sunday before the Wed. meeting.
>
>You can also check the calendar on the Loch Ruadh site
>for addresses and map links for future get togethers.
>
>I TRY to keep it as up to date as possible.
>
>Link to the calendar:
>http://www.lochruadh.org/calendar.htm
>

>See you at populace,
>

>Lady Katheryn