[Loch-Ruadh] Security Shifts

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 31 08:21:21 PDT 2005

Here is the security shift schedule.

Security Shifts

Fri 10-12 Wolfie / Dohmnaill
12-2 Padraig / Dohmnaill
2-6 Simone & Crew
Sat 10-12 Cathal / Duckie
12-2 Polydore / Terrance
2-6 Simone & Crew

Everyone please look this over and e-mail me if you think you will have any problems filling your shift, for any reason at all.  To eliminate confusion, please be at the troll point 5 minutes before your shift.

Last year we only had one incident that required anything serious.  Remember that we aren't the police and we still have the Canton police department on duty in case anyone gets unruly or obstinate.  Most of last year was mostly shooing away mundanes curious about what was going on at the site.  Remember that we are a friendly group and invite them to join in, so long as they got to troll, pay the site fee, sign the disclaimer, and dress appropriately.  If not, inform them that the event is a private party for SCA (medieval re-enactors might be an easier explanation) and their guests.

Feel free to message me with any questions.  I will also leave my cell phone number at the troll point for questions or problems.

Thanks!

Terrence