[Loch-Ruadh] Thought you guys would like to know

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Jul 12 15:22:01 PDT 2005

Of course sonograms/ultrasounds have improved in their details so much in
the last 5-10 years its amazing! As a nurse in the ER we use
ultrasound/sonograms for all sorts of things from starting "hard to stick"
IV's to visualizing blood clots in extermities to looking at various organs
as well as looking at babies if need be. And I will say this...  the
ultrasound/sonogram equipment I learned on way back when dosent even hold a
candle to todays equipment! Its almost as if you really do have a "window"
to where you are looking!

Magdalea/Pook

P.S. Congrats Ceara!! Whats his name gonna be?

P.S.S. I can realte to the being told one gender and the baby was another! I
have the old sonogram pictures of my kids and they are the old "grainy have
to use yer imagination to see details" kinda pics. LOL Oona (Miranda) is so
glad we didnt decorate her room in blue and name her Zachery lke the Dr
suggested!