[Loch-Ruadh] Gabrielle is ill

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Wed Jul 13 07:51:28 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 08:34 -0500, PBW wrote:

> Sluggy, tell Gabby I am sorry for any unwanted/needed calls.

No, no, it's nothing like that. She just doesn't want people worrying
when there is not yet anything to worry about.

There is a development this morning, however. Shortly after she called
to tell me that the catheterization was to be at 10:30, she called back
to say it was off because her insurance is kicking her out of the
hospital. They still need to do the additional testing, but now it will
be done on an outpatient basis.

So, she should be calling me shortly to come get her and take her home!

Sluggy!