[Loch-Ruadh] Gabrielle is ill

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Jul 13 08:50:44 PDT 2005

Ouch!  Tell her to take it easy - Amber has had two separate surgeries for
herniated disks, and I know several others in the Shire have had disk
repairs as well.  While I haven't personally experienced it, I can tell it
ain't a lot of fun.

Sluggy, tell Gabrielle to take it easy, too.  She definitely gets at least
three times her share of medical problems.

Padraig

--
Nunc est bibendum.