[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Security Shifts

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 12:43:10 PDT 2005

Yes we have carts being delivered Friday afternoon.
One will be designated for security use. I called
Jock, he said he will take the 10pm-12 shift friday
night.

Security Shifts this far are:

Fri
10-12 Alric / Jock
12-2 Padraig / ?
2-6 Simone & Crew

Sat
10-12 Cathal / Duckie
12-2 Polydore / Terrance
2-6 Simone & Crew

Correct?

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh

Do we for sure have golf carts and will the security
watch have one?  If we do, Chantel can take one Friday
night shift.  If not we have three openings now,
Domhaill's 2 shifts and Padraig's shift.  Padraig, if
you want to trade with me on my shift from 12-2
Saturday night/Sunday morning I'll take your Friday
evening shift.

Terrence

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"