[Loch-Ruadh] OT - temporary job (clerical)

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 08:45:13 PDT 2005

One more thing - if you're going to apply, it might be good to let me know your real name so that if Rita comes by to ask me about you, I don't have to wonder which Lord or Lady she's talking about.

Thanks,
Madelina

p.s.  I really hope someone will apply soon.  I've had to cover for people on vacation and leave for a month now, and my own desk has fallen woefully behind.