[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop/Banner Painting

tiggerthistle at netzero.net tiggerthistle at netzero.net
Sat Jun 11 04:16:05 PDT 2005

Dad's computer is down so just in case nobody else does this, here is a reminder of tomorrows garb workshop/banner painting gathering.  I personally do not know how to add links to e-mail so I cannot add a link for Kat and Cathal's house directions, but I figure that anybody who does not know can call Kat and ask. Hope to see everyone there as it is Dad's Birthday and I will be bringing cake and I think Tegwared is bringing ice cream.

Vivian