[Loch-Ruadh] Re: ................ or July's Populace meeting place?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Jun 11 15:53:47 PDT 2005

At 01:52 PM 6/11/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>As an option for July's populace,
>
>The Golden Corral at 3517 Alta Mere Dr, Fort Worth, TX
>
>Just a thought. What do you guys think?
>
>Kat

I have eaten there many times; sometimes  have been better than others, BUT
the biggest difference to me, is that you don't have to go through a line
(you just take your tray and wander around to the various stations).  Also,
it is an "all you can eat place, including meats".  Sometimes the area
around the ice cream machine is messy because of unattended children but
they have several other desserts.

I'm up for trying it to see what everyone else thinks.

Bicé