[Loch-Ruadh] possible July populace location

Dawn Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 17:31:52 PDT 2005

The Golden Corral at 3517 Alta Mere Dr, Fort Worth, TX

We have frequently eaten at Golden Corral and seldom have complaints. If this location's private room is the size of the one used for staff meeting on my job, it will easily seat 50-60 persons.

Sounds like it might be worth a try since River Oaks was less than perfect : )

I went by the Budwieser Corp builings to see if they still had meeting rooms available, and unfortunately they do not.

Kathy/Catrin