[Loch-Ruadh] RE: need a home for birds

Jawa05 at cs.com Jawa05 at cs.com
Mon Jun 13 13:42:28 PDT 2005

My daughter's parakeets have had more parakeets and since we are up to the maximum amount of birds I am willing to have in the house at one time (we have 6 already) I need to find homes for them. I have two blue, white, and yellow combo and they were hatched in March. They are free to a good home. I don't want to take them to the pet store and sell them because I have a horrible fear that someone will buy them that will neglect them so I want to make sure they go to someone who will love them. If you are interested, please email me privately at jawa05 at cs.com or call me at 817-614-6181. Also, you would need to provide your own cage.

Thanks,
Crystal Dozier