[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Reminder for Officer's meeting

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:29:06 PDT 2005

Here is the promised list of coordinators. If I have
missed anyone or anything please let me know or post
it here.

If you have items for the prize reeve or for the
silent auction please bring them to Officer's meeting
tomorrow night.

Coordinators please bring your list of needed supplies
to Officer's meeting.

Thanks,

Kat

===============================

Troll - Fiona
Set up - Rolf (with Tom and Jock)
Security - Terrance
Donnybrook- Kaz
Feast - Dolce with Sybil assisting in prep (Connie and
Hannah serving)
High Table Items- Kat
High Table set up - Hannah
Lunch for Baron and Baroness - Mordi
Thrown Weapons - Eoghan
Archery - Vivian
Chivalric - Bear
Rapier -  Caerell
A & S - Catrin
Tear Down - Padraig and Cathal ( Duckie and Ben will
assist)
Bardic - Simone
Bardtown - Grimvere
Childrens Bardic - Elanor