[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Reminder for Officer's meeting

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 14 19:19:28 PDT 2005

As can be seen at the bottom of Cat's post, we still have a few shifts to fill for security.  Anyone that can volunteer please do so.  If you can do a partial, contact me and I will coordinate to  fill in the rest of the shift.

Terrence

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
Here is the promised list of coordinators. If I have
missed anyone or anything please let me know or post
it here.

If you have items for the prize reeve or for the
silent auction please bring them to Officer's meeting
tomorrow night.

Coordinators please bring your list of needed supplies
to Officer's meeting.

Thanks,

Kat

===============================

Troll - Fiona
Set up - Rolf (with Tom and Jock)
Security - Terrance
Donnybrook- Kaz
Feast - Dolce with Sybil assisting in prep (Connie and
Hannah serving)
High Table Items- Kat
High Table set up - Hannah
Lunch for Baron and Baroness - Mordi
Thrown Weapons - Eoghan
Archery - Vivian
Chivalric - Bear
Rapier - Caerell
A & S - Catrin
Tear Down - Padraig and Cathal ( Duckie and Ben will
assist)
Bardic - Simone
Bardtown - Grimvere
Childrens Bardic - Elanor