[Loch-Ruadh] Concert Tickets

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Sat Jun 18 22:10:14 PDT 2005

Hello, All!

We have 4 tickets to the Sunday 8PM "Concert In The
Garden", a performance of the Fort Worth Symphony
Orchestra held in the Botanical Gardens.

These tickets are available for whomever would like
them. You can call me at 817-538-2286 anytime Sunday
and we can make arrangements to get them to you.

Please don't let these go to waste. There is nothing
quite like sitting in a Coleman chair, sipping a
chilly beverage while seeing and hearing an orchestra
in the Botanical Gardens... The show is "Classical
Mystery Tour", essentially a Beatles tribute band,
backed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra!

Enjoy!

Sluggy!

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.