[Loch-Ruadh] String

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 23 21:16:53 PDT 2005

You can always ask Kerrick, as he makes strings all the time and has done it for years.
kerrick at elfsea.net

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Sure just go on ebay and look up dacron B50, or go to 3 Rivers archery, or see what Cabellas charges to order it for you. I plan to buy some but right now money is too tight. I plan to buy some after the first and if you want to wait we can probably save on shipping to put it on the same order

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

>From: "donmckinnon1 at netzero.net" <donmckinnon1 at netzero.net>
>To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] String
>Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:10:16 GMT
>

>To all those who attended the Bow making class at Gulley's, has anyone be able to locate a source for the thread recommended to make a bow string.  If you did where.
>
>Thanks
>
>Gruffydd Vawr ap Rodri

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith