[Loch-Ruadh] Re: New LR pavillions

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 16:11:49 PDT 2005

Unless Dana has made other plans, I would think they need to go to storage with the rest of the Shire belongings, unless you want to hold on to them until they can go on the trailer before the shed pick-up on 7/10.

Alric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:Alric is on his way to pick up the new 10 x 20 pavillions.  Where are they going to be stored?  We are rapidly running out of room.  Also, it was suggested that they should be put up as soon as possible to make sure they have all the parts, pieces, etc.  I would like to get them to a different location as soon as possible.

Fiona

Catrin