[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic

Baron Rozell bear at ddsob.com
Thu Jun 2 15:59:44 PDT 2005

The map I found is:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.420735,-100.319771&spn=0.043823,0.076964&z
=3&hl=en

If you see a link to the Lake Sweetwater Municipal Golf course, that's
pretty close. The golf course is on the southwest side of the lake and the
event site is on the northeast side of the lake.

Brighid and I are planning on going to Gothic. So, if anyone would like to
caravan out there we can lead. I've been to that site so many times that I
could find it in my sleep.

-Conor / Bear