[Loch-Ruadh] back pain

E. Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Jun 7 05:51:03 PDT 2005

My orthopedic surgeon is Dr. Mark Wylie (Texas
Health Care on Rosedale @ 8th Ave). After extensive
testing, he found that I am missing two discs and
that the vertebrae are sitting on the nerves. Surgery
is scheduled for July 6... if the cardiologist gives
me the OK.

//
--
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood

"John Stegall" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  does  any one have the name of an excellent  doctor that deals in back disks    it seems one of my lumbar disks  has  decided  to go south and is in the way out the door   in the process it stepped on a nerve  and let me know    ouch !!!!!
>       i would appreciate it  i am going to my primary care wed PM       please no jokes about putting me down it hurts too much too laugh      wolfie
>

>wolfie !
>j_greywolf at earthlink.net
>Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good book

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.