[Loch-Ruadh] Re: ................ or July's Populace meeting place?

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 12 20:13:29 PDT 2005

Unattended children will be just fine for dessert...
especially unattended childred al la mode.

//E.H.

I have eaten there many times; sometimes have been better than others, BUT
the biggest difference to me, is that you don't have to go through a line
(you just take your tray and wander around to the various stations). Also,
it is an "all you can eat place, including meats". Sometimes the area
around the ice cream machine is messy because of unattended children but
they have several other desserts.

I'm up for trying it to see what everyone else thinks.

Bicé