[Loch-Ruadh] A plea for assistance

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Sat Jun 25 11:56:17 PDT 2005

Greetings, all!

As you may or may not know, I've been slowly
(excruciatingly slowly at times) moving out of my old
place on Riverside and into Gabby's. I'm down to the
last weekend and have most everything out. The
landlord wants his keys on Monday evening. I took the
day off work yesterday and got the garage completely
cleaned out. I had a crew of guys come haul off
everything that was going away, at least everything
out of the garage.

I was fine yesterday and last night, but at some point
this morning, my back went out. I moved a lot of stuff
yesterday, so I guess I shouldn't be very surprised,
but what gets me is that I was perfectly fine until I
bent to get my boots out of the closet this morning.

I can shuffle around and do a lot of little things.
Unfortunately, there are a few bigger items that I
will need some help with. This is an appeal for a
little help moving a few things to my storage building
and a few things to Gabby's. I have some things
destined for Goodwill that I think I can handle today.

I'd be tickled to pieces to feed and lubricate anybody
who can help.

The major things are:

Remove king size bed (free to anyone who wants it,
BTW)

Move chest of drawers, TV, PC, and a few boxes to
Gabby's.

Move a good load of boxes and odds n' ends to storage.

As for when, anytime. I will be chipping away at stuff
from now until Monday evening.

Thanks!!

Sluggy!

817-538-2286 cell

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.