[Loch-Ruadh] fighter practice

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 06:52:47 PDT 2005

Well after spending 9 hours at the lake yesterday I
can't seem to get Clint and the kids out of bed for
fighter practice. Clint spent the day yesterday out of
the water nursing some cold / virus (sleeping at the
picnic table on a bench) and is in bed today refusing
to budge. Mel and Robbie are out cold and the older
boys are at work. Sooooo since all my fighters are
down for the count, im staying home today.

Catrin, Ill get your book to ya mext time I see ya.
See every one at populace meeting!

Kat

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"