[Loch-Ruadh] Re:A plea for assistance/fighter practice/polydore

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jun 26 09:22:55 PDT 2005

Sorry we missed helping clean Polydors place yesterday but we went and
helped the SlugMiester get things moved yesterday since he threw out his
back (is that like throwing the baby out with the bathwater?). I have to
admit Sive and Oona (oh to have the energy of a teen again!) did most of the
work with Conall and I moving the larger items.  While we had plans on
making fighter practice and archery practice today (Hey Tegward, hows the
re-stringing of Conall's crossbow coming?) it looks like we are suffering
from many of the same ailments of the rest of the Loch Ruadh crew...  sore
muscles and general tiredness!

Magdalea/Pook